Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pew Millennial Test

Here are my results:


We were to take this test and blog about our findings.  You can take the test by clicking on this link.


or

http://pewresearch.org/millennials/quiz/index.php

I learned that I am quite the girl of the future!  Even though I don't have any crazy tattoos or any piercings at all I am still hip!  I am very into technology and online gaming so I knew this test was going to reflect that.  

You can use this to prove that you are cooler than your parents!  Just kidding.  It really proves that as our  age group changes so does our way of life.  You can use it for fun!

This relates to the ISTE NETS T by:



I am current and I can transfer information quickly through the use of technology and cell phones.  I am fluent and I love to teach others how to do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment