Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Audacity Part 2

I just took the quiz on Audacity and realized that some of you might be in the same boat as me.  I did not use Audacity or Lame to make my podcast.  Luckily I think I got the two answers right just from reading other blogs and also following the instructions on the test.  I think there should have been two options of a quiz though.  One for Audacity users and another for Garageband (mac users) like myself.

Audacity and Podcasts are good for the inner disc jockey within you.  Those of you who really liked may start your own Podcast show.  You are now in charge of the content and the music you want to put on your show.  Once again though, don't become too popular or else the piracy police may come after you for not asking for the rights to use their song on your show.  Ha!  One can dream of becoming that popular.

I want to find a good educational (3rd grade) related podcast.  I want some weekly ideas and also words of wisdom.  Always like to learn new things for the classroom.  The search is on...if you find one for me...let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment