Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Personality #1

After ranking myself, it came up that I was an....


ESFPOutgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.


I don't mean to toot my own horn but it sure does sound like me!  Toot toot!  


Here is my hypothetical temperament.  Right off the bat it had the word "performer" and that is so true!


My Personal Temperament



or click this

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/performer.asp

or check this out


Now on to the questions...

Do I agree or disagree?  I agree with most of it.  The hardest questions for me was if I worry more about the outside world or my own inner world.  Once I thought about things that bother me I came up with outer world.  I do worry too much about things I can't control.  I also agree with the "always look on the bright side".  People tell me often how happy I seem and how I am always having fun.  I do disagree with the whole "not giving enough thought to the consequences."  Back in college age days, sure that was true.  Nowadays, I think too much about the consequences of my silly actions.  I do love to perform and be the center of attention.  I am very into the performing arts and have been in over 18 shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment