Monday, August 22, 2011

Digital Learning Survey

While taking it I thought about changing some of them to 5's but I felt comfortable keeping every single one of my answers at 4.  I am normally the go to gal in school when it comes to technology, if our Tech Teacher is busy or out of school.  That said, I am not formally trained in technology just self taught and quite the Apple/Mac nerd.  I could teach basic to people but do not feel that I have the credentials to teach it formally and extensively to others....yet!  I hope to get my certification in Educational Technology after I complete my Special Ed Degree.  The survey was again easily accessible and I liked the simple look of it.  I could use something like this as a multiple choice test for vocabulary or even for something at home on Snow Days!  It would be hard to monitor if the parents are doing it though so I would then have to review it at school to see who really grasped the concept that was put onto the digital survey or test.  I have taken many surveys like this while applying for jobs posted by employers.

Here is the link to the survey...

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEZIZVEtaS1KQ2RtOGowc09HOUJVeGc6MQ#gid=0

How this connects to the ISTE NETS T Standards is by Standard

d.
provide students with multiple and varied formative and summative assessments aligned with content and technology standards and use resulting data to inform learning and teaching.

This is a great one to show how this was used for you to get an assessment of our knowledge with technology but how it can be changed to be used within any type of classroom setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment